Molding Quality and Innovation into Everything We Do
Quality at IEG isn’t just a word, it is reflective of what we do as seen in the product and services we provide. Our success is derived from an ISO9001:2015 certified QMS system that ensures adherence to strict quality standards associated with automotive safety components. We have an environmentally controlled, fully equipped, and staffed Metrology Lab with equipment including a B&S CMM utilizing PCDMIS software, a Micro-VU Vertex 311HC, Zeiss 3D Light Scanner, Tenney Environmental test chamber, Force Gage, Profilometer, along with many other gaging systems. A lab scope is available upon request.
We have the proven capability to carry parts from inception through PPAP approval. We have the expertise to both produce parts and measure to tolerances as tight as +/- 0.02mm (+/- 0.000787”), this sets us apart from the competition. If we don’t have the privilege of producing tooling or parts for you, you can still enjoy the benefits of our vast quality expertise. Just submit an RFQ and let us show you how cost effective we can be for your inspection, testing, calibration, or other quality needs.
A spirit of innovation is molded within IEG’s organization and culture. The culture of innovation combined with our decades of experience in lean manufacturing and cutting-edge technologies has allowed us to help our customers find unique solutions to their needs, solutions that could not be found elsewhere. Let us partner with you to discover innovative solutions to your tooling and plastics needs.
Precision is often defined as “the quality or state of being precise: Exactness”. When you require precision in your tooling or manufactured plastic parts, IEG Plastics should be your first stop. We have proven capability in manufacturing and inspection to tolerances as tight as +/-.02 mm (+/- .000787”) and will go beyond this when needed.
The Management Team of IEG Plastics, LLC and all its employees are committed to the quality of our products and services.
- We are committed to meeting customer requirements and will strive to exceed those requirements through continual improvements
- We are committed to on-time delivery of a defect free product.
- We are committed to working with customers and suppliers to establish quality standards and clear expectations which will be incorporated into our systems and communicated to our employees.
- We are committed to monitoring and understanding the needs and expectations, relevant to our business, of all interested parties so that our products and services will meet expectations.
- We will maintain and continually improve a Quality Management System to meet the requirements of the International standard ISO 9001:2015.
- We will provide creative, quality focused, cost-effective solutions while continually improving our company, products, and services. This will be accomplished through teamwork and the utilization of our most important asset, our people.
- This Quality Policy will be regularly reviewed with our employees and will be periodically reviewed by management for suitability and continual improvement.